The LEHS Athletic Department wants you to show off your talent! We are looking for half time entertainment from you! This type of entertainment can be in many forms. For example, we are looking for dance groups, cheer groups, recreation teams, chorus groups, etc… to fill or basketball half times at home games.
All participants and their coaches will get in the game for free.
Below are some great ideas for half time:
- A 12 minute recreational basketball game.
- Recreational championship recognition night where the kids lead the LEHS players onto the court and are recognized at half time.
- A dance group performance from local dance troops
- A recreational cheerleading group performance
- A middle school chorus performance and singing of the National Anthem
- Boy Scout or Girl Scout recognition night. Use this night to pass out badges in front of the crowd.
If you are interested in participating please contact Athletic Director, James C. Marlow at email@example.com