If you are not familiar with the BETA Club, or if you would like additional information please see the National BETA Club link below:
Parents and Applicants,
It is that time of year when the BETA Club is accepting applications for the upcoming school year. We encourage you to consider the time, effort, and dedication it takes to be a part of the LEHS BETA Club. Students have to attend mandatory monthly meetings, participate in service projects, and volunteer for 20 hours of service each semester. This is in addition to the rigorous demands of being a successful student. Everyone’s time is valuable, so please take this decision to join the LEHS BETA Club seriously.
The BETA club will be accepting applications for new members through September 28, 2017 in room 619. Please do not email completed applications to me. Please download the application, fill it out, print it, and hand deliver it to room 619. Please read additional information below:
Download the following application and return it to Room 619 by Sept 28, 2017
The BETA Club induction fee is $15
- Checks payable to LEHS BETA Club
- No payment until you are accepted
- You will receive a letter or email if you are accepted
- The date for sending out acceptance letters and emails has not been determined at this time
The date of the induction ceremony has not been determined at this time.
Volunteer hours for new members inducted in the Fall will be set at 10 hours.
- Volunteer hours will be set at 20 hours, like a year long member, once we begin the Spring semester.
Contact email@example.com for more information