Southern Slam Recap
1. 106 Hudson Jay (8th Place)
Really Strong tournament! Continues to
get better and gain confidence!
2. 113 Jay Wilson (6th Place)
Very good tournament! Looked really
good for much of the tournament.
3. 120 Jacob Paulson (Did not Place)
Went 3-2 and battled through some
sickness. His best is coming.
4. 126 Brice Carron (Did not Place)
Went 2-2 and is ver undersized at this
weight. Big wins are coming.
5. 132 Jacob Vincent (Did not Place)
Went 3-2. On the verge of being really
6. 138 Hunter Mathis (5th Place)
Very solid tournament! The “Man Up”
Factor continues to be a strength.
7. 145 Jaden Robinson (Did not Place)
Looks good in neutral! Once the
Conditioning is there, the wins will follow.
8. 152 Eli McGee (Did not Place)
2-2. On the verge of being ridiculously
Good! Looked dominant at times.
9. 160 Klay Crossway (7th Place)
Very good performance! Very coachable.
With continued work, a really good year
10. 170 Tyquan Wright (Did not Place)
3-2. Looked really good at times. With
some continued work, he will win a ton of
11. 182 Brett Carder (5th Place)
Works his butt off! He will continue to
get better and will be a force this season.
12. 195 Scotty Dean (Did not Place)
2-2. Doesn’t realize yet how good he can
be, but when he does, look out! Has to
get in wrestling shape.
13. 220 Ethan Hix (Did not Place)
First-year wrestler with tons of upside!
His time is coming. Continues to improve.
14. HWT Aaron Miller (Did not Place)
3-2. Unbelievable Heart! Despite being
Tremendously Undersized, he finds ways
to battle and win matches. A lot of guys
could learn from Aaron!